Hot: PIXMA PRO-100 for $79 AR, or Combo 6D Mark II, 5D Mark IV

B&H Photo Video has the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 for only $79.99, after a $250 mail-in rebate (printer + paper). This is a limited time deal and only available for two days (or until sold out.) You must add-to-cart to see the discounted price of $329 in-cart.

The even better deal is to pair the printer with the purchase of a body and get tremendous savings from a $350 mail-in rebate (camera + printer + paper). You actually save $20 when you add the printer, versus the price of the camera alone. As the printer ink and print head sells for $100-120, this makes it a fantastic deal.

When inquiring about the printer bundles via street price, please be sure to mention “printer bundle” in the comments. Note that a new mail-in rebate period just began on August 1st. You are eligible for this rebate, even if you took advantage of a previous printer rebate (in July or prior.)

See deal archive for:

22 comments on “Hot: PIXMA PRO-100 for $79 AR, or Combo 6D Mark II, 5D Mark IV

1. August 7, 2017 at 5:14 pm

How do I get the street price for this? Their website says the rebate is $200 off $329. How do I get the $250 mentioned above?

1. August 7, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Hi Megan, as you are buying the printer + paper together you get the $250, not the $200 mail-in rebate. Street price is for the camera bodies — click through to our website and click the links for the cameras.

2. August 7, 2017 at 6:13 pm

CanonPriceWatch.com sorry this is my first time doing this. So I order at this link and where do I find the $250 mail in rebate for printer plus paper?

3. August 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Hi Megan, are you buying the printer only or the printer plus a camera? If camera, which camera? For printer only, click through the link to B&H and purchase the printer. The rebate form is linked from the B&H site. For printer+camera, click through to our site and fill out the street price form for the camera you are interested in.

2. August 7, 2017 at 5:21 pm

canon cheats you on the rebate, i never got the money dont trust them.

1. August 7, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Our readers report that the Canon mail-in rebate is very reliable; if there are any issues they are usually resolved with a quick call to the rebate processor.

2. TY
      August 7, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Bill, as one contrary data point – I’ve successfully gotten Canon rebates twice.

Once in 2014 for a Canon 70D + Pixma Pro printer bundle and once more this year for a Pixma Pro printer.

3. alvarow
      August 7, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Bill, I’ve got the rebate 4 times, bought things from B&H and Buydig … always got the rebate within 4 weeks.

4. August 8, 2017 at 1:03 am

Have done it twice and got rebate both times within 2 weeks

5. August 8, 2017 at 1:50 pm

I got it – got a gift card in the mail. In like, less than two weeks.

6. August 8, 2017 at 10:00 pm

I received mine from Canon quicker than I expected.

7. August 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm

CanonPriceWatch.com great i would love for you to help me get my $400

8. August 9, 2017 at 4:33 am

Call the rebate processor at 866-668-9861, they will help you.

3. August 7, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I just bought one of these on rebate 6 months or so ago, are there any rules on this regarding rebate? One per year? Hate to not get the rebate for some hidden rule. Canon has always sent me my rebate in a timely fashion though. 😎 Always file online and photograph all forms and then mail. Sometimes I send USPS Priority with proof of tracking just to be safe. 😎 Waiting for another Pro-10 sale, I got one really cheap with rebate last year for $149 I think.

1. CanonPriceWatch
      August 7, 2017 at 4:45 pm

One per rebate period. A new rebate period just started on August 1st. Typically, Canon will start a new period every month or every two months, so you can do this rebate multiple times a year.

4. H. Smithson
    August 7, 2017 at 5:50 pm

I’ve never had an issue with a Canon rebate. A few years ago I bought a 24-70 2.8L II and a 70-200 2.8L II at the same time. All went very smooth. I would suggest you make a duplicate IF something does go amiss but my my experience Canon does not CHEAT it’s customers and CPW is a TOP notch company.

5. August 7, 2017 at 10:21 pm

This printer is great for photos, but it is terrible at feeding regular paper. If you’re printing out many pages of a document, it can be hell having to constantly tell it that, no there really is paper in there!

6. August 8, 2017 at 4:04 am

Thomas Ackerman

1. August 8, 2017 at 4:06 am

🙁 i own it and i paid like 300 for it last year lol

7. August 8, 2017 at 6:40 am

Lol…buy it to get the 110 dollar ink cartridge that comes with it..haha

8. Meredith
    August 9, 2017 at 12:31 am

Would an open box new camera qualify under the camera body purchase ? It says no refurbished or used but I didn’t know if this will disqualify the rebate? Thanks!

1. CanonPriceWatch
      August 9, 2017 at 12:45 am

Hi Meredith, by the Canon rebate rules I don’t think it qualifies, but I’ve heard stories from readers of it working in the past. In any event, the printer deal is now expired. 🙁