We can’t resist posting this, because we’re huge fans of the 12″ Apple MacBook. Weighing in at just over 2 pounds, it’s the perfect weight and size to slip into a camera bag. There’s no fan. This means it runs very quiet, doesn’t get hot, and the battery lasts all day — we don’t even bring the charger. Photos and videos look amazing on the Retina display. They keyboard is surprisingly usable. (Did you know, most of these blog posts are written using this MacBook?)
|CanonPriceWatch Hot Deals Blog|
We now have street price specials on three popular lenses.
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II street price is $1749
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II street price is $1749
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM street price is $1599
As usual, these prices are for brand new lenses from Canon authorized dealers. Quantities are limited, and these prices are only available while quantities last.
AllNewShop via eBay has two incredibly hot grey market deals. First is the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM for $1399.00, which is the lowest price seen yet for this lens. They also have the Canon EOS 5D Mark III for $1899.00, which ties for the lowest price yet on this camera.
AllNewShop, also known as GetItDigital, is not an authorized dealer, so this item is grey market. A Canon USA warranty is not guaranteed. Readers report that the warranty has historically been honored by Canon USA, but given recent legal disputes, that may change.
Also beware a potential upsell call (stay firm and insist they process your order at this price). Other than this, they have been a reliable dealer.
In addition to the massive restock earlier today, the Canon Direct Store has restocked a few other very popular lenses. Check out our refurbished stock tracker for all the restocks. There is currently a sale: 10%-off all refurbished lenses, until Saturday, February 13th.
You can also sign-up for notifications via our refurbished stock tracker. Several rare refurbs (including the 300mm II, 200mm f/2, and TS-E 17mm) restocked earlier today and sold out within minutes.
The Canon Direct Store restocked their 10%-off refurbished lenses sale yet again. Check out our refurb stock tracker to see all items in-stock, and most importantly, set notifications so you get e-mailed if the item you want goes in-stock!
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II for $1583.28
- EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM is now $719.99
- EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x is now $7919.28
- EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is now $1439.28
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is now $647.99
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM is now $1151.28
- EF 135mm f/2.0L USM is now $719.99
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM is now $863.28
- EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is now $1043.28
- EF 17-40mm f/4L USM is now $575.99
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM is now $971.28
- EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is now $1115.28
- EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is now $287.99
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM is now $302.39
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is now $90.71
This sale ends on February 13th. Refurbished items from Canon USA come with a 1-year Canon USA warranty. Free shipping.
In addition to the other Vanguard tripod specials, B&H Photo Video now has a great deal on the Vanguard Alta Pro 283 CB 100 Tripod with SBH 100 Ballhead. It’s only $229.99.
This is a fantastic price for a carbon fibre tripod plus ballhead. The carbon fibre legs only weigh 4.77 lbs and supports a camera up to 18 lbs. The ballhead itself weighs just under a pound and regularly retails for $76 alone.
A significant instant savings is now available on the Lexar Professional 1066x series of UDMA7 CompactFlash cards. These are very fast cards with read up to 160MB/s and write up to 155MB/s. This deal is available at Adorama, Amazon, and B&H. These are the lowest prices seen yet for these very high-speed compact flash memory cards.